Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Theft...a thing of...beauty?

So I got robbed...again. This is the second time in the past month and kinda heartbreaking. There are a few things I'm learning though about God in all of this. First of all, he's way bigger than I'll ever be. It seems that whenever I have things under control, he finds/makes a way to show me that I am nothing and that I DO indeed need him. Another important lesson is that my stuff is just that. Stuff. How can I ever say that God has all my being and all my heart, when I have so much knitted into the personal things and material posesions that I get so bent out of shape when all of a sudden half my DVD's are gone, or my projector is gone. Why is it that I "love" these things so much that I have to loose them to realize that I "love" them? Who knows...and I believe that is the beauty of theft.

No comments: